4 Dec 2012

Live on BE-AT.TV


I did a Live set for Geisha on be-at.TV last week. If you haven't already, check out their awesome site.

I've only just seen the footage back myself, I always find it hard to watch myself! Although BE-AT had an great studio in the heart of Soho, it was about 2 degrees outside and the studio was roasting hot, even the fan which blew my hair in every which way couldn't even help! Nope, no hair and make-up crew on this set! Friends and fellow female DJ's Hanah Holland, Suze Rosser and Anna Wall were on before me and were in the studio drinking prosecco while I played, hence the bit of slient banter. It was a party set, in an awakwardly hot atmosphere, but hope you enjoy as much as I did!

After doing this I have decided there will be more, bigger, better, and liver video footage soon! ; ) Here is a link to my set JoJo De Freq Live on BE-AT.TV

I you're a fan please go ahead and leave your comments.

No comments: