10 Aug 2008

Field Report


Me and Naomi// *Girlcore*



Crooker


Isa GT, Crooker & Friend


Modeselecktor on the mic


Brodinski & Matt Walsh


Richie Hawtin Eating some crisps


Richie on stage


Richie's techno-tastic-lightshow


Brodinski rocking it


I had the weekend off, and went down to check out the brilliant line-up in the Bugged Out tent at the Field Day festival in East London. It was the first time in as long as I can remember I went out to enjoy some music without thinking about playing myself! It was completely recreational. Strange, but nice. Nice to have the time to check out some some other acts, and socialize. The weather was crap and raining, of course, but then that just made it all the more a proper English festival. I met up with some friends in the crowd and met a few new people backstage. I had a really nice mojito and organic chicken burger...... and then just generally misbehaved......now, back to the studio with some fresh perspective........

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jojo, you are an amazing DJ.
Do you consider returning to podcasting?
I learned so much bout electronic music from them.

Keep up the good work, its all good
much love,
jeeee

Unknown said...

That's a short recollection. I wonder why!?

x

JoJo De Freq said...

...as a rule, i don't do after-party coverage. Nobody wants to see hear about themselves at those hours ; )

....and to Jeee, yes, podcasts will be back soon!

xxJ