29 Aug 2008

Welcome To Dalston



Well here it is. MYTH 04, Welcome To Dalston. It's a homage to my place of residence for more than 4 years here in East London, the lovely-grimy Dalston. If you've been here you'll know what I mean. It's a strange but buzzing mix of Afro/Caribbean immigrants and hipsters (and it is growing) hence the African gospel choir samples and the stacks of klapz. It's meant to be a Summery track, cause I made it in the Summer, unfortunately Summer is prematurely dead were I am right now.....but maybe some of the Southerners from the warmer parts of the world that visit the blog can still enjoy it (and there are quite a few of you!) Don't worry if nothing much happens in the first 60 seconds, that's just the intro for mixing, it's not a radio edit, just in club format. I've uploaded it to Swiss super-music-sharing-and-caring-site Fairtilizer to create this snazzy new player. If you've not checked this site, get on there now, is it hot! hot! hot!

This is, as always, a 100% JoJo De Freq production. The track is out today exclusively on Beatport. You heard it here first. SHO SUM LUV!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey JoJo its your number 1 fan Luke Agius from OZ

The new track is amazing it make's me just want to bounce off the walls I am very impressed.

I look forward to every track you bring out

Peace

xoxox


Keep up the good work

Anonymous said...

WOW! Great music! And a nice blog! Btw, check the link to your myspace on the right, it needs some small correction.

Best Wishes from Hamburg!

Fari said...

Thanks love. Keep dancing.
Fari